Email API Description
In This Post:
We implemented Mailtrap Transactional Sending - a solution to use for production and send emails to real users.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable Mailtrap Transactional Sending for your account.
Our first users can send up to 100,000 emails a month for 6 months free of charge. Plus, you get access to Mailtrap deliverability experts to help you take full advantage of the service.
How to Set up Mailtrap Sending?
First, you need to get in touch with our Support Team to ensure Transactional Email Sending is enabled for you.* Then, there are only three steps to complete the setup.
- Go to Sending Domains and type the name of your domain or subdomain.
- Follow the setup wizard to verify domain ownership.
- Integrate Mailtrap as the email sender in your project.
That’s it! But remember to reach out to us to enable the product for you.
*Existing Mailtrap users get a notification that Transactional Email Sending is enabled for them. If you still didn’t get it, contact email@example.com.
Why Mailtrap Sending?
Simply because you have:
- Sending and testing in one place
- Proactive deliverability alerts
- 60 days of all event logs and email content for all plans
- SMTP and API compatible with Sendgrid, Mailgun, and Mandrill
The first 6 months are free if you send less than 100,000 emails a month. Afterward, the pricing is as described below.
Note that if you exceed the trial sending limit, we don’t block your account. But you should reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can help you send more emails.
- You qualify for the Free Plan if you send less than 5,000 emails a month.
- 10,000 emails - $10
- 40,000 emails - $15
- <100,000 emails - $25
Note: An Individual plan can be used for business purposes within the given limitations.
- 100,000 emails - $80
- 250,000 emails - $200
- 500,000 emails - $300
- 750,000 emails - $450
- 1,500,000 emails - $750
- 2,500,000 emails - $1200
- 5,000,000 emails - $2500
Click here to learn more about Pricing Plans.