Email Sending Description
In This Post:
Mailtrap Email Sending is ready for you - it's a solution to use for production and send emails to real users.
Mailtrap Email Sending is enabled for all new users. Please proceed to set up your domain, or sign up for Mailtrap.
You get access to Mailtrap deliverability experts to help you take full advantage of the service.
How to Set up Mailtrap Sending?
There are only three steps to complete the setup:
- Go to Sending Domains and type the name of your domain or subdomain.
- Follow the setup wizard to verify domain ownership.
- Integrate Mailtrap as the email sender in your project.
That’s it! You can now send emails to your recipients.
Why Mailtrap Sending?
Simply because you have:
- Sending and testing in one place
- Proactive deliverability alerts
- 60 days of all event logs and email content for all plans
- SMTP and API compatible with Sendgrid, Mailgun, and Mandrill
Click here to learn more about Pricing Plans.